Spa and Hot tub installation
|What you need to know before wiring a hot tub:|
1) Determine if the electric service will handle the extra load. If your not sure, ZZ Electric can help.
2) Begin with an overview of the electrical requirements for wiring your hot tub.
3) Be sure to read and have your owner’s manual near by.
4) Install GFCI protected for safety.
5) A 240V spa must be supplied by a circuit which meets its load requirements.
6) Follow instructions in your owners manual.
Here is a link to Home Depot’s Spa Installation.
7) Having trouble? Give ZZ Electric, LLC a call!